[HELP] Hiding Clothing Layers While Wearing Skins

Hi, I have a question about the new skins update and my mod sprite for Sans the Skeleton, ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=559804807 ) you see, since he has a poofy jacket on, you can see some of his jacket underneath the shirt, plus his jacket sleeves are visible too.

However, all these sprite issues go away (except for the sleeves) when he puts on a pair of pants. The shirt and pants seem to change his body sprite so he actually fits into these items without showing any part of his big jacket.

So, my question is, is there any possible way to change his jacket sleeves and make them look like white skeleton limbs (other than changing his original, "unclothed", sprite completely)?

20160313132141_1.jpg

20160313132135_1.jpg

@DarkXero My friend said to tag you, as you are THE guy for dst. our all knowing lord and savior. Any thoughts on this topic?

It's because there's a new body part called "torso_pelvis".

You have 2 ways of fixing this:

a) Download new version of Extended Sample Character and port your images to fix the issue;

b) Make 2 builds, default one and second one with changed torso. Then check if your character's torso skin is not a default one (invisible - no clothes, called "") to change build. But this way is more "workaroundy" so imo you should do the a).

About the sleeves though... There's no easy way. You'll have to do the b), if you want it fixed.

Edited by PanAzej