Since people seem to not like hurricane season because of the big waves, I present to you: the Wavebreaker!

Basically, It removes all negative effects from all types of waves, while still allowing you to surf on them (only small ones and if going same direction as them).

It's made with a Quacken beak (dropped by the Quacken of course), some boards and some rope, it also occupies your sail slot, but gives you a 20-25% speed boost because it makes your ship more aerodynamic. It would last for 4 days like the iron wind.

13 minutes ago, Mildcream said:

Basically, It removes all negative effects from all types of waves, while still allowing you to surf on them (only small ones and if going same direction as them).

It's made with a Quacken beak (dropped by the Quacken of course), some boards and some rope, it also occupies your sail slot, but gives you a 20-25% speed boost because it makes your ship more aerodynamic. It would last for 4 days like the iron wind.

The "Quackering Ram Guy" likes that. ^__^

This sounds good. But I'd probably prefer it as a type of boat that can be mended rather than an add-on item. That way it could double up as a "Quackening Ram" strike-boat as above. It would be pretty fun to build up a marina/fleet and have boats suited to various seasons as others have suggested in other topics.

7 minutes ago, Jekyll said:

This sounds good. But I'd probably prefer it as a type of boat that can be mended rather than an add-on item. That way it could double up as a "Quackening Ram" strike-boat as above. It would be pretty fun to build up a marina/fleet and have boats suited to various seasons as others have suggested in other topics.

I thought about that, but i wanted to have it be used by people, while not allowing to go mach 10 speeds. I found the best way to achieve both of these was to make it fill up the sail slot.

12 hours ago, SapphireBullets said:

Maybe it should be a Prow item? Like in the Light slot?

Nah, because if it had the speed boost you'd be able to get insane speeds even with just cloth sail + coffee + wavebreaker.

Since people seem to not like hurricane season because of the big waves, I present to you: the Wavebreaker!

I like the least hurricane season  (but not because the waves) but because the thunders ignite all resources I try to gather (so I'm stuck in my base)...

Archived