Does the game still have the tropical fan?

So, I didn't play don't starve for one week, and I don't have chance to play. 

Is there any can tell me does the game still have tropical fan, or klei already cancel the item.

I am sorry if people can't understand, I am a Chinese. 

Any misunderstanding please ask me.

5 hours ago, SapphireBullets said:

Here's the Tropical Fan item on the Wiki.

I never watched the Pre-Access Demo but could the gobbler-like be the Doydoy?

No it was not a Doydoy, it was during a Twitch session, something like the eve of the launch (Rhymes with Play ~60 I guess), but it appears that the replay isn't on their Twitch channel anymore. It spawned from a berry bush.

Maybe some people will remember having caught a glimpse of this creature from measureless aeons which no doubt now belongs to another cosmic reality unknown to mankind, and whose mere existence would shake and crush the fragile peace of mind and relative safety of the human race. Of course it could have been only a trick of my somewhat extravagant imagination, and no proof can assert my sight, but my restless mind keeps raving about those long forgotten avian horrors. Every night my somewhat unrestful sleep is assailed by those strange dreams hinting at immemorial places and inconceivable feathers, and every night I wake up, maddened, two words still echoing in my eggshell of a mind :  

PEACOCKS EXIST

Archived