Very, very, small Pangea

I had one of those islands before. It was beautiful. Congrats man!

10 hours ago, rezecib said:

It's called IslandParadise. It used to be guaranteed, but got replaced by Cranium (the skull island), and then brought back, with chances for each.The grass biome has mandrakes, too.

That explains why I've found it so often in my last few runs, and here I thought I just got lucky.

10 hours ago, WillPwn4Food said:

I'm pretty sure that monkeys don't pick mandrakes anymore. Are you sure about this?

Yes, JoeW said monkeys can no longer pick up mandrakes over in the Eye of the Tiger Shark update page

They didn't pick then from the ground, Because I am in idiot I placed them on the ground next to my science machine when a monkey followed me home and 

Spoiler

ate the mandrakes

Spoiler

the monkey was killed died afterwards

6 hours ago, Dylan738 said:

They didn't pick then from the ground, Because I am in idiot I placed them on the ground next to my science machine when a monkey followed me home and 

Hide contents

ate the mandrakes

Hide contents

the monkey was killed died afterwards

I've learned to set nothing valuable on the ground in SW. Between monkeys and wind, you'll never know where it will end up

27 minutes ago, WillPwn4Food said:

I've learned to set nothing valuable on the ground in SW. Between monkeys and wind, you'll never know where it will end up

The money's can be bribed to give it back later though. I use them as pseudo chests when I'm exploring.

Archived