Sanity Boost for Woodlegs when Digging Treasure.

Anyone else think that Woodlegs, as a Pirate, should get a Sanity boost from finding Treasure? As it stands, his Sanity penalty from being on land is pretty sever (takes a Blubber suit and Flower garland to even counter it). With this boost, Woodlegs would be able to get a quick boost at low sanity, where he would other wise have to possibly waste a food item, or spend time at sea with high dapper items, to make up for his time on land.

The fact that his special ability revolves around him finding treasure would make you think he would gain sanity finding said treasure. Better yet he hates being on land and loves sailing because he wants to find treasure. When he finds treasure it should stop the sanity loss on land for half a day instead of boosting his sanity.

5 hours ago, Torigoma said:

Anyone else think that Woodlegs, as a Pirate, should get a Sanity boost from finding Treasure?

OR

5 hours ago, NoQuitting said:

When he finds treasure it should stop the sanity loss on land for half a day instead of boosting his sanity.

...both are great ideas!

1 hour ago, voyager156 said:

OR

...both are great ideas!

I would go for the removal of the sanity loss. I always imagined that Woodlegs loses sanity on land because he is neither looking for nor digging up treasure. If he dug up a treasure chest, he would be 'satisfied' for a certain amount of time and wouldn't be anxious that he's wasting time on land when he could be digging up more buried treasure.

3 hours ago, DeputyDeath said:

I would go for the removal of the sanity loss. I always imagined that Woodlegs loses sanity on land because he is neither looking for nor digging up treasure. If he dug up a treasure chest, he would be 'satisfied' for a certain amount of time and wouldn't be anxious that he's wasting time on land when he could be digging up more buried treasure.

No, removing the Sanity drain altogether, would make Woodlegs WAY to powerful.

Archived