Wilbur and cave monkeys

Throwing goodies at him sounds odd. He's not from their kind. Prime Apes are his servents. They're the same race.

Splumonkeys are from a different world, in a different area(underground too), with no king. Being a monkey they should not steal from him, but throwing goodies at him is illogical as he isn't their king. 

4 hours ago, Dhareth said:

Please, make cave monkeys also serve Wilbur. (i.e. not stealing things from him, and gather and thow goodies to him) 

It looks very logycaly - they are monkeys too, as prime apes.

You mean this isn't a thing? My plan to enjoy ruins as Wilbur is... ruined. 

I don't mind shadow monkeys being aggressive but, in my opinion, their normal form should be friendly towards Wilbur like different species of spiders are friendly towards Webber. 

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Throwing goodies at him sounds odd. He's not from their kind. Prime Apes are his servents. They're the same race.

How are they same race? Wilbur looks way different.

1 hour ago, magia said:

You mean this isn't a thing? My plan to enjoy ruins as Wilbur is... ruined. 

I don't mind shadow monkeys being aggressive but, in my opinion, their normal form should be friendly towards Wilbur like different species of spiders are friendly towards Webber. 

How are they same race? Wilbur looks way different.

Stil though. Is he a grey blue-ish monkey with red eyes? Nope. He's closer to prime apes.

Still though, he's their king, and THEIRS only. Webber is not aggroed by spiders because he looks like one and is almost entirely one. Wilbur should work the same with splumonkeys(both are monkeys after all), but not be their king. 

2 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Stil though. Is he a grey blue-ish monkey with red eyes? Nope. He's closer to prime apes.

Still though, he's their king, and THEIRS only. Webber is not aggroed by spiders because he looks like one and is almost entirely one. Wilbur should work the same with splumonkeys(both are monkeys after all), but not be their king. 

Hey, I don't mind him not being king, personally I would prefer him with a hat that a guy selling kebab would wear. I just want monkey allies all over the ds world.

2 minutes ago, magia said:

Hey, I don't mind him not being king, personally I would prefer him with a hat that a guy selling kebab would wear. I just want monkey allies all over the ds world.

Yeah I'm still surprised splumonkeys act like he's a normal character. Because by that logic they would steal from each other 

Archived