Rocklobster

I think Rocklobsters should be added to Shipwrecked, but with a few differences. For starters they shouldn't breed, because...Well we all know why. Also, having herds of them would make the game way to easy. Secondly, I would re-skin them to look more aquatic and give them a nice red colour. Thirdly, and this would be a nice mechanic, maybe they aggro on you if you have a dead Wobster on you.

Don't agree with me, read the lyrics...

We were at the beach (Eww)

Everybody had matching towels (Eww)

Somebody went under a dock (Eww)

And there they saw a rock (Eww)

It wasn't a rock (Eww)

Was a rock lobster (Eww)

Does this mean we get bikini whales too? They're also mentioned in the song later on. 

But yeah, I'd love to see rock lobsters in SW. It would be interesting if they're fast in water but still slow as molasses on land. If they do get added I'd think killing or eating a wobster in front of them would make them quite angry

7 hours ago, Cyaneye42 said:

Does this mean we get bikini whales too? They're also mentioned in the song later on. 

But yeah, I'd love to see rock lobsters in SW. It would be interesting if they're fast in water but still slow as molasses on land. If they do get added I'd think killing or eating a wobster in front of them would make them quite angry

Yeah, that be an awesome mechanic. At the moment, any land creature you face can be easily avoided by stepping on your boat, which is really lame.

And yeah, like bunny men. They might also show solidarity to other crustacean, like blue crabs.

How to get rocklobster in SW:

- create a meateffigy in SW

- Go to RoG, find a cave and befriend some rocklobsters

- Die in RoG while being friend with the rocklobsters

- When you resurrect you now have new friends in SW!

Archived