Help! I have no idea why I am crashing

The Broccoli [Hyperdimension Neptunia] mod is using an outdated version of keyhandler component, reported it on the mod's page, now it's up to the mod's creator to update it.

As a workaround till then, not pressing anything while the game is loading should not trigger the crash.

1 hour ago, KittenCanaveral said:

If you are the host , you need to try and disable Broccoli [Hyperdimension Neptunia], if not ask the server owner to , as it seems to be causing the problem.  also report the crash to the Character creator in the workshop.

1 hour ago, Muche said:

The Broccoli [Hyperdimension Neptunia] mod is using an outdated version of keyhandler component, reported it on the mod's page, now it's up to the mod's creator to update it.

As a workaround till then, not pressing anything while the game is loading should not trigger the crash.

Thanks for the help, both of ya. I appreciate it :D

Odd, is it just broccoli thats just crashing for you? I swear I updated all the keyhandlers on my characters..hrm.

Well if it just Broccoli i just updated her. So give her a whirl. Hopefully it's just broccoli and not of my other characters.

@Muche, Is this a Linux/Mac problem? I can't seem to replicate the crash on Windows.

Can someone here confirm that broccoli is now working? If so, then i'll update all my characters with the "new" keyhandler. I say new in quotes because the last time it was updated was the 13th. Which was around the same time I updated my characters previously.

Edited by rons0n

52 minutes ago, rons0n said:

Can someone here confirm that broccoli is now working? If so, then i'll update all my characters with the "new" keyhandler. I say new in quotes because the last time it was updated was the 13th. Which was around the same time I updated my characters previously.

Can confirm that the keyhandler has not been updated since around the third at which time I messages @rons0n personally to let them know about it.