who holds the record?

On 2013-07-30 at 6:24 PM, DaverGamer said:

It's fine, just make sure to look at the date before posting 

Looked at the date and resurrected a 6 year old thread.  Just because it's an issue people feel the need to complain about for some reason.

"Make sure to look at the date before posting"...okay dad. Lol

2 hours ago, Shootem_Badguys said:

Looked at the date and resurrected a 6 year old thread.  Just because it's an issue people feel the need to complain about for some reason.

"Make sure to look at the date before posting"...okay dad. Lol

I mean the odds of people being annoyed by you when you revive a thread which's last post is over 2 years old is pretty high. 

Also when noone posts it means it's a topic that is old and propably everyone said their 50 cents on it

also dont call someone dad because thats one way to hell

Edited by __IvoCZE__

On 2019-07-22 at 10:02 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

I mean the odds of people being annoyed by you when you revive a thread which's last post is over 2 years old is pretty high. 

Also when noone posts it means it's a topic that is old and propably everyone said their 50 cents on it

also dont call someone dad because thats one way to hell

I'm cool with complete strangers on an internet forum being annoyed.  What's also annoying is people who are annoyed by something as simple as seeing that an old post on an internet forum was replied to.

That's the crazy thing about the internet, the stuff that gets posted stays forever.  If people/Klei don't want people to see/comment on them, they should delete the threads once they reach a certain age.  That way no feelings are hurt and nobody dies when a thread gets resurrected lol

I'll admit, I was having a rough day and resurrected the thread out of spite, so that probably wasn't cool lol.

Had I done so with something to actually contribute and carry on the convo for other people to contribute to as well, like "The Sober Scot" did that's cool IMO.

Other people continued to post after Sober revived it, so it seemed to stay relevant.

Then you get someone like "DaverGamer" who was seriously affected by the fact an old convo came back up for the community to continue talking about (which they did).

Not only did he complain (and then contribute, like he wasn't just saying it was an issue...), he had the nerve to tell him to watch the date next time (which basically means "don't let it happen again").

He coulda just let everyone carry on with their convo,  it he had to act like seeing a thread pop up in the boards is cause for concern, or like literally ****** up his day.  It's just ridiculous.

If people are sensitive and thin-skinned enough to literally get annoyed or irritated because an old thread was resurrected, they don't seem ready to handle or be on the internet itself.

Was just trying to stick up for homeboy.  You saw a 6 year old thread come back to life, it couldn't possibly have ruptured your eyeballs because you commented.  I doubt commenting on this old thread didn't give you cancer or leprosy either.  You managed just fine and I appreciate that.  

It's too bad some people have to act like they're the internet police lol.

Edited by Shootem_Badguys
  • Like 1