Rent Dedicated Server NSW

Does anyone know of any websites I can rent a dedicated server from in NSW Australia?

I don't want to use Clanhost as I have had a bad experience with them in the past. Also Streamline-servers can't seem to get the new configuration set up so they're also out.

I want to get my dedicated server up and running asap.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hi @CassieCroft

unfortunatly, i don't know about dediated server in Australia,because i live in france and my dedicated server hosted in france

I can just advise you to use a VPS or a dedicated server, well on the more profitable is to take a dedicated server, Here are some example with my french host:

https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/

https://www.kimsufi.com/uk/

I hope you going find same host of VPS or dedicated server in Australia

warning take this kind of servers requires a minimum knowledge of server administration,

since it is generally server is on Windows Server or on Linux

i hope this is going help you, good luck CassieCroft, and if you need more help don't hesitate

someone keeps saying 3GB ram is required for a server with caves this is the output of my server

ram_usage.jpg

ram_usage_help.jpg

ram_usage_free.jpg

As you can see 1403 MB is used out of 4 GB memory. This is my 19 slot VPS server. This server is running for a month and a half without any crash.

My suggestion is rent a vps with 4GB ram and 2 core cpu and after that install the server on ubuntu 15. Don't bother  Tonio's crappy debian :p:p:p

or you can also rent a server with windows installed. That would be easier cuz in first case u are required to learn the basics of linux. Installation is always easy but for maintaining, you may wanna know the basics such as backing up files, using ftp client software and such.

Archived