Tiger Shark Den?

2 hours ago, Romcyn said:

I keep going out looking for it during monsoon season but I can't seem to find it. Is it always on a small sandy island? Is there a pattern or a good method for finding it? 

Every time I've found it, it's been in a sandy biome near the outskirts of the map, I'd even argue to say an island at volcano distance from the middle, as the volcano also seems to spawn really far out.

1 hour ago, YumoS said:

if you are "lucky" you can find tiger shark in the ocean. maybe if you follow him he will lead you to his babies? i dont know because i always killed it :D

But stay a bit away.

He'll sometimes spawn and I'll just sail in the direction he came from but that doesn't usually lead me to the den. I ended up finding the shark den in the outskirts of my map on the first day of dry season, too late to fight the tiger shark. Do its babies still spawn in the dry season?

1 hour ago, Romcyn said:

He'll sometimes spawn and I'll just sail in the direction he came from but that doesn't usually lead me to the den. I ended up finding the shark den in the outskirts of my map on the first day of dry season, too late to fight the tiger shark. Do its babies still spawn in the dry season?

no, only in the monsoon season. in the other seasons the den is collapsed.

2 hours ago, YumoS said:

no, only in the monsoon season. in the other seasons the den is collapsed.

Wait what? I'm in hurricane season right now, and the den is collapsed alright, but i can stand there and farm babies that keep respawning from it.

Archived