Help figuring out error in mod

scripts/mods.lua(44,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod shovel knight DST (Shovel Knight Revived):
...n/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua:207: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got function)

The constructor in DS doesn't have two postinit functions, but only one. You need to change the last line of winston.lua

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

scripts/mods.lua(44,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod shovel knight DST (Shovel Knight Revived):
...n/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua:207: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got function)

The constructor in DS doesn't have two postinit functions, but only one. You need to change the last line of winston.lua

Awesome, thanks for the help bud!

@Mobbstar so I fixed that up and got it to the world gen screen, but it crashes and says on line 136 in modmain.lua "attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'mult' (a nil value)". This has something to do with the fixing of the resurrection penalty. How could I change this so that it works? I'll attach the modmain.

modmain.lua

Archived