Add a rare item drop to Spider Queen

Was looking at the wiki once I encountered a Spider Queen to see if I should take it on or not. After seeing the drops, it's not even worth it to kill the Queen! Why not add a rare item drop so that the player would want to kill it?

I went to the nest actually in order to kill it, get the spider egg, and plant it somewhere in order to get a tier 1 nest. I didn't know that eventually tier 3 nests revert back to a tier 1! What's the point in that? I don't see why that should be in the game. It should stay tier 3 until you destroy it. If you want a tier 1 you will have to destroy it and get the eggs.

Agree or disagree? Pros & Cons?

They should add something new to the game. I'm sure the dev's computers have notepads scattered with ideas for different items.

Maybe a Spider's Eye or Hair.

How about fine spider silk which you could use to craft a spider silk armor?

The armor will be superior to log suit as spider webs are known to be incredibly strong. Or if in the future they add a speed bonuses or something it could be weaker with a speed boost?

I imagine it being crafted as such

12x grass

12x spider silk

3x fine spider silk

How about fine spider silk which you could use to craft a spider silk armor?

Isn't that adding more complication to spider silk? I mean why not get chitin (Insect plating) from the Queen for armour, we certainly don't need any more varieties of silk floating around.