Woodie

Woodie is not 100% enjoyable, when the danger is approaching, you start chopping trees and turning into a werebreaver, because he is stronger than woodie. It makes him a bit useless, overlooked in combat. The price for transforming should be bigger. Transforming complications during the full moom shouldn't be that hard. 

I hope you understand.

Similar things can be said with most characters. WX-78 is a complete tank once it's completely upgraded, as is Wolfgang when fully fed, and Wigfrid from the get-go. Wickerbottom can easily put most ennemies to sleep or let the tentacle do the job. Maxwell and Wendy's followers are pretty OP. Wilson's easy access to meat effigy makes death trivial. Webber and Wilbur can easily raise armies, making any threat trivial. 

Long story short, most characters are OP if you know how to use them. If you think a character is too easy to use, then congratulation it means you have figured out how to play the game.

Woodie is crazy-strong. He's so strong he's boring for me.

I transform on Day 1 into Werebeaver and change back into Woodie at day 18-19. Just to make a base or something, but by that point I get so bored of collecting drop from just everything that I stop playing.

Woodie in DST is far more fun in comparison. But some people enjoy him the way he is; if you don't like playing him, just play a different character.

There is a cost for transforming. It takes some health and sanity away. Once you get far enough in the base game, any of the characters become easy. I dunno, if you need a challenge buy some dlc or download mods to make the game harder.

Archived