[H] Wendy GoH [W] СS:GO keys

No, it would be a sick theme if this game had as strong a following as CS:GO i don't see prices jumping as high as $400 so that was overly dramatic. But i do get that some people would rather spend money on something to get is quicker then to take the chance of waiting and getting it eventually or never getting it at all. I personally prefer to wait till i have something worth trading for what i'm looking for but i'm not everyone; which is why i said i hope she/he thinks it was worth it. It would suck to eventually get the item further down the road and find out its not worth as much as when you initially purchased it.

Just now, Kaio17 said:

at least 400$ itens cs or tf2 needs a lot of lucky and spend money on crates, they are not free like here..

This is pretty true. In csgo/tf2, u need to uncrate, which cost roughly 2.70 each time. You have a miniscule chance of getting something worth more than 10 dollars. You would need to uncrate alot of times costing you alot of money. In dst, these drops are free and come just by playing the game.

Archived