I found an item called the Tarnished Crown... What is it?

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

I think that now you have to find Wilbur sleeping somewhere in your world and give him said crown.

wellll crap, I have the crown, but definitely haven't found him D:

...Or I may have accidentally killed him. Uhhhh... I kind of went on a blind murdering spree with some monkeys, oh dear.

Hes for sure unkillable, I lobbed a whole cannon's worth of bombs at him, no scratches, I personally cheated to unlock him cause my hand is busted atm and didn't have time to experiment on how to unlock him, suspected might be a webber-esq situation though. And then Cause of the hand all I can confirm is that he will break into a run after walking long enough, same animation as normal monkeys, seems to be a bit slower standing upright though. and no idea past that, only got like 3 minutes with him before my hand said enough fun time.

1 hour ago, Gotheran said:

Hes for sure unkillable, I lobbed a whole cannon's worth of bombs at him, no scratches, I personally cheated to unlock him cause my hand is busted atm and didn't have time to experiment on how to unlock him, suspected might be a webber-esq situation though. And then Cause of the hand all I can confirm is that he will break into a run after walking long enough, same animation as normal monkeys, seems to be a bit slower standing upright though. and no idea past that, only got like 3 minutes with him before my hand said enough fun time.

Ah, okay. Thanks for checking it out for me even though your hand hurts so much ^^

He can also poop, and nearby apes will collect items for him. For cons its pretty much that lower health and sanity.

To unlock him you need to find the crown as a rare drop from apes, find him in a raft in the ocean, and give him the crown.

EDIT: He can also run on all 4, just walk for a couple seconds.

9 minutes ago, ThaumicParrot said:

Um... I got wilbur with XP. I think they implemented him the wrong way :(

yeah, that was a bug.  he wasn't supposed to unlock through xp... you were supposed find him in the world to unlock him.  they said they are going to fix it soon, but if you have already unlocked him through XP he will stay unlocked.

Archived