A DST group 1 of each character

I have a group and we need players 1 of each character

Wilson, Webber, Wickerbottom, Wigfrig and Wendy are already taken.

A mic is recommended and if there is echo you will be asked to use push-to-talk thanks bye bye noaw.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sendbackup

I will be updating the list of already taken people on STEAM quicker than here. So the characters taken might not be up to date completely. Just leave a message in the discussion named "So whos gonna play who" of who your going to play(I know right so unexpected). Bomb-boozer and I will most likely send a friend request to you. 

THE SERVER IS ON THE EAST COAST IF YOU LIVE ON WEST COAST OR DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE

P.S. If your easily offended by dank memes and/or easily offended in general I suggest you... uh.. don't join?

Well I can play as Wigfrid. Also something to note, I might not talk too much at first because I'm very shy around strangers o///o

One more thing...

On 1/02/2016 at 3:01 PM, Christopah said:

Wilson, Wendy, and Wendy are already taken.

Is there two Wendy's?

Edit: I think you mean Wickerbottom or Webber (or both).

Well i have no problems playing if i would know in what time is it and where is the server hosted (even that i have 105Mb's)

anyway i not care to play as anyone , however i'm not the best at the game.

if you want you could reply to this post if you want or send me a massage by Steam 

anyway have fun :)

On 2/1/2016 at 5:05 AM, Yamame said:

I would, but ii don't think i'd fit in wth strangers that much and I don't even have a mic to begin with.

That's the nice thing about this group you get to meet very "nice" people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and we started with 3 people 1 of which don't have a mic (Zip zoop). I suggested a mic to prevent the chat imploding on itself from 9 people trying to talk. It is also better so someone can say into the mic "Oh noes I'm getting chased by hounds" instead of attempting to stop and type. That only works if you type at the speed of sound...

I don't know why I breath.

7 hours ago, Christopah said:

That's the nice thing about this group you get to meet very "nice" people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and we started with 3 people 1 of which don't have a mic (Zip zoop). I suggested a mic to prevent the chat imploding on itself from 9 people trying to talk. It is also better so someone can say into the mic "Oh noes I'm getting chased by hounds" instead of attempting to stop and type. That only works if you type at the speed of sound...

I don't know why I breath.

you breath because you want to stay alive, duh!

7 hours ago, Yamame said:

you breath because you want to stay alive, duh!

Lol, two songs popped into my head from that sentence XD idk why :p

15 hours ago, Christopah said:

Right now I am just playing with whoever we have in the group so far

Well if you're testing out players, I'd be happy to oblige. The only thing is I prefer to play at certain times, usually at night. I'm not sure when that is in your timezone... which raises another question, how are we all gonna set up an appropriate time if we all live in different countries/timezones?

Archived