[H] CS GO Skins [W] DST Skins.

Hello Friends. Read First.

I want DST Skins for my Skins CS GO.

So, My Price :

1 Common DST Skin = 1 Consumer Grade CS GO Skin (or 1 cases) (or 1 steam card)
1  Classy DST Skin = 1 Industrial Grade CS GO Skin (or 2 cases) (or 2 steam cards)
1 Spiffy DST Skin = 5 Consumer Grade or 2 Industrial Grade CS GO Skin (or 5 cases) (or 5 steam cards)

1 Distinguished DST skin = 10 Consumer Grade or 4 Industrial Grade CS GO Skin (or 10 cases) (or 10 steam cards)

This price not stabiity, Maybe later i up price.

You can send me steam offer.

Ofcourse you can say : It's very low price, but (DST skins cant sell, DST skins not have real price, DST skins not very popular, DST can stay long in the beta)
So, Dear friends please post good offers, write me on steam, send me steam offer.

:mad: STOP ANGRY - SMILE  :-D

12 minutes ago, MisterMister said:

Well, actually the fact that they dont have a market price makes them all the rarer. Its all in the eye of the beholder which makes dst items Priceless!!! and yes i do realise you have maybe $1000 worth of items in your csgo inventory ;)

Everyone looks at it differently, mate.) It's my price, If anyone is willing to trade with me I will be happy)
$2560 :)

31 minutes ago, MisterMister said:

Its all in the eye of the beholder which makes dst items Priceless!!!

39 minutes ago, KristinaDisabler said:

Ofcourse you can say : It's very low price, but (DST skins cant sell, DST skins not have real price, DST skins not very popular, DST can stay long in the beta)

DST skins cant sell = as you can see in this subforum yes they can

DST skins not have real price = you just set some prices for DST skins - low but you did

DST skins not very popular = :D are you sure? People are paying real $$ for free skins and also you are changing marketable items for free items ... so they are more popular than your CSGO skins

DST can stay long in the beta = this doesnt mean anything + DST is coming out of beta sooooon

If you want set another price from me i can trade you 1 GOH you choose for your Tiger knife .)

7 minutes ago, t0panka said:

DST skins cant sell = as you can see in this subforum yes they can

DST skins not have real price = you just set some prices for DST skins - low but you did

DST skins not very popular = :D are you sure? People are paying real $$ for free skins and also you are changing marketable items for free items ... so they are more popular than your CSGO skins

DST can stay long in the beta = this doesnt mean anything + DST is coming out of beta sooooon

If you want set another price from me i can trade you 1 GOH you choose for your Tiger knife .)

Funny.) Just i chek much page, i want price items DST (and I have not found a single price list) "sorry for my eng" 

Archived