[Suggestion]Little things

Gotheran

Just gunna use this as a general suggestion thread for small little convenience ideas, nothing individually worth a whole mod.

Kindling, a Refine recipe 3 sticks or 2 sticks and 1 grass, just a small item that can stack to 40 that functions for all intents and purposes as a log for fueled objects, maybe it's better at starting a fresh fire than fueling an existing one, log and a half for an empty fire, 3/4 a log for existing fire. Idk, just basic fuel works too, I personally find I sometimes have excess sticks and grass depending on where I am and how well I'm doing, so it'd just be a nice way of keeping fires lit without having to keep refining boards from tree farms, i'm pretty lazy when it comes to chopping trees.

Other suggestions to come.

Bucket O' Rot:

Similar to the bucket O' poo, but more uses however each use is weaker than the bucket of poo, similar to how rot is weaker than poo as fertilizer.

GuanO' Bucket:

Either for no reason a reskin or just the regular poo bucket but with guano in place of manure for cave players.

Refine Bone bits:

Now Part of the Carnassial Teeth mod with a disable option.

Well now with the addition of the Carnassial teeth mod, shout out to @Mobbstar, teeth are likely to become slightly over abundant after you've run out of use for them, so an added recipe to refine teeth and maybe some other ingredient to make the other calcium rich non-renewable resource, Bone Bits, used in many recipes. 

Compost bin:

Now I'm aware of one mod that does include a structure with the same idea, but (and don't quote me) I think said mod has fallen out of development, as well as includes a chunk of other structures of varying use/relevance. A more standalone version would be nice.

More Food based everything:

I love the hambat, and <default>'s item pack, which has recently been ported to DS:RoG thanks again to the incomparable Mobbstar, Includes a cactus bat that gives a similar effect to the Ham, the BatBat is also one of these odd but fun weapons, But I personally want more :D

A few ideas could be

• Monster Bat - Could be a webber exclusive version of the Hambat made with Monster Meat & Silk or tentacle spots in place of Ham and Ham butt
  • Carrot Bat - Chances are a vegetarian character will /eventually/ be added to the roster, plus there are a few modded characters I've seen who are vegetarian, so why not make a vegetarian bat, made with Carrots and, well moar carrots
  • Turkey Bat aka DrumStick: because why not.
  • Watermelon on a stick: But with more kick ;)
  • Why stop with weapons, how about Meat Hats, suits, Just imagine a matching suit to go with the Fashion Melon!

Archived