In need of help if you can give a hand...

greenglacier

Hi there, fellow forumer. I'm greenglacier but call me Glace as others do. I have been making my own MUSIC mod with the help of mighty Mobbstar, my favorite modder. Even though the two of us may not enough. We've been encountering problems after problems. Sound modifying and music tutorials are rare as white crow among these forums. They are all OUTDATED! I repeat OUTDATED or not even working. You can barely find someone with updated knowledge of music/sound modding. Even though I need that someone so badly, I could give a liver for! (P.S: I've tumours, pre cancer near my liver too so I won't blame you if you refused the offer) I beg you great gods send me someone with the proper knowledge!  Anyone!

1234214.gif.754532083b956bd289d0f5d2e388

5 hours ago, Arkathorn said:

What do you need to know? I just used this when I needed to add sounds, and music should be the same principal.

Thank you for what I already know. I tried. It might be because I can't use FMOD, it might be because I'm dumb to it or it might be because it doesn't work. Either way, do you think I'd make a thread about it if I could do it all by myself? u_u I'm in desperate need for help. I can't do it alone. Mobb don't know about sound modding either.

10 minutes ago, greenglacier said:

I can't do it alone. Mobb don't know about sound modding either.

I don't? Ever since when? I just don't know how music in particular works.

EDIT: However, that one mod I linked just there reminded me of this. The odds are, you remembered about it and already contacted Leo. But I'll suggest it anyways, just to be sure.

37 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I don't? Ever since when? I just don't know how music in particular works.

You see. We still aren't any further but I admit I was wrong about that.

B6rQ1oDCcAATik4.jpg

40 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

EDIT: However, that one mod I linked just there reminded me of this. The odds are, you remembered about it and already contacted Leo. But I'll suggest it anyways, just to be sure.

Yes, yes. Master Mobbstar.

Archived