Bug Trackers

Zillvr

Hello again, I've been wondering about the new Bug Trackers for DST and DS:SW as to whether we should re-submit bugs (from before the forum upgrade that are still valid bug reports in the current version of the games) through the new Bug Tracker form, or leave them as is?

If not (which I think is the answer is to the question above), then is there a way for us to attach Bug Report threads from before the Forum Upgrade to Submit them to the new Bug Tracker(this way we wouldn't have to re-submit bug reports and blow up the subforum thread count)?

I hope my question isn't too confusing. Then again, if the answer is to leave them as is then that's ok too. 

Cheers.

So a big purpose of the bug tracker is to keep things formatted well, mostly so the post has the information needed to understand the issue and so that it's easy for the team to quickly look through things. 

A little bit of time and everything that was posted before the new bug tracker will either get posted again, or will be irrelevant because it was fixed. 

I wasn't really expecting anybody to go through the trouble, but you're welcome to repost stuff in there if you like, if you do please include the original post so I can merge them later. 

Archived