Shank2 humblebundle questions

Sssank

Hey guys! This game is ******* awesome but I have two questions about that:

1) Why my version doesn't have an online mode? What files or updates have I got to download to play co-op online? With humblebundle's version, which is my server? I read that there are different servers for steam, origin, etc..

If my issue is strange, I thought there was no online mode for Windows since yesterday that I seen the menù on the left in a youtube video. I don't have that menù on the left, only the right one With campaign, survival, settings. No way to create or join a survival co-op online.

2) I think that double moving settings keyboard-mouse is very strange, Can I disable it and attack only the side I'm facing, Also only for the second player? I'd love to play With friends on the same keyboard but how to do This With only ONE mouse? If I will buy a controller ps3 or xbox360 it will be full working for P1 keyboard-mouse and P2 controller? How you managed This double moving settings With gamepad?

Thanks a lot and please forgive me for the bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

Edited by Sssank

• Developer

Hi Sssank,

1. For on-line survival mode, it is unfortunately not supported on the stand-alone version in the Humble Bundle. The Steam version will have on-line due to them hosting the online servers, but Humble does not have online servers for the game to point to.

2. When playing with another player, they cannot both play using mouse/keyboard. With a controller though, you will be able to play fully with one on mouse/keyboard, and the other using the controller.

Thanks!