When will Early Access end?

Someone please tell me, if you know when the release version of Shipwrecked is expected to arrive?  I'm waiting for features like world customization to be implemented.  

I'm also wondering what has yet to be implemented, for the game to be considered finished?

Thanks!

At least a year. That is my personal estimation. It will probably last longer.

Few things that we know will be implemented:

• 3 new characters
  • kraken
  • obsidian cave

I also think there will be a lot more mobs added as well. Dodo was on the picture with Woodlegs, it makes sense to expect in the game.

At least a year. That is my personal estimation. It will probably last longer.

Few things that we know will be implemented:

• 3 new characters
  • kraken
  • obsidian cave

I also think there will be a lot more mobs added as well. Dodo was on the picture with Woodlegs, it makes sense to expect in the game.

Thanks so much for the info!

Good to know that this is going to take about a year or more.  I was holding my breath waiting for the full game to come out before I got really invested in a world.  But now I'll just dive in.

Exciting to hear they're adding 'obsidian cave.'  I guess that's like regular Don't Starve caves, with unique biomes, creatures, and resources?

Thanks so much for the info!

Good to know that this is going to take about a year or more.  I was holding my breath waiting for the full game to come out before I got really invested in a world.  But now I'll just dive in.

Exciting to hear they're adding 'obsidian cave.'  I guess that's like regular Don't Starve caves, with unique biomes, creatures, and resources?

Based on the current files

• A peacock, supposedly the equivalent of turkeys.
  • Tiger shark - in the files it has huge hp, it could be a boss
  • Twister - also could be a boss, no idea if it refers to a tornado or what
  • Elephant cactus - a mob
  • Dragoon egg - it should spawn a dragoon which act as a follower, there aren't an indications currently that it can grow(looks like the volcano spits it out)

Archived