Mod able to change a mob stats

Hi,

Playing the game I noticed Rock Lobsters are a big problem, so I would like to create a mod in which you can modify his Health, Damage and Attack Period.

I have checked similar mods that change something in the game (e.g: fertilizer ashes), but I don't have modding/scripting knowledge and I don't know how to do it.

The idea is to set Rock Lobsters Health, Attack and Attack Period in the mod configuration (e.g: Health: 1-1 -> 1125-1800"default", Attack: 1-1 -> 56.25-90"default") something like that.

I would like to do it by myself and upload the mod to the Steam Workshop but, to be honest, I can't do it u.u"

I will appreciate any video guide/thread/web page link explaining this kind of mod because I want to learn a little bit of modding.

Hi,

Playing the game I noticed Rock Lobsters are a big problem, so I would like to create a mod in which you can modify his Health, Damage and Attack Period.

I have checked similar mods that change something in the game (e.g: fertilizer ashes), but I don't have modding/scripting knowledge and I don't know how to do it.

The idea is to set Rock Lobsters Health, Attack and Attack Period in the mod configuration (e.g: Health: 1-1 -> 1125-1800"default", Attack: 1-1 -> 56.25-90"default") something like that.

I would like to do it by myself and upload the mod to the Steam Workshop but, to be honest, I can't do it u.u"

I will appreciate any video guide/thread/web page link explaining this kind of mod because I want to learn a little bit of modding.

The forum has no edit function so I'm forced to multipost.

Searching for some help in the forum and google, I managed to create my modinfo.lua, modicon.tex and modicon.xml. But I don't know what to do with the modmain.lua file :/

I found out that Rock Lobsters's Health and Damage are in the /scripts/tuning.lua file

ROCKY_DAMAGE = 75,

ROCKY_HEALTH = 1500,

Do I have to use the "AddPrefabPostInit()" function? I don't know how to finish the mod D:

I have created a modmain.lua file, I installed the mod in the game and it seems to work (I have to test some things), but I'm a newbie and i don't know if all the code is correct, if there is something bad or if the code can be optimized. Can someone check it? :3

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/1395-rock-lobster-changes/

Archived