• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Rock Lobster changes

About This File

Change Rock Lobsters Health and Damage.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@NameNotDisplayed, Heh. Not bad. Here's some tips from a pro:

1. Try to boot your release build. I say this because the files you uploaded are lacking a modicon (you could have put the mod folder into a .zip archive). I think there's a problem with modmain.lua too, you forgot to put GLOBAL. in front of TUNING

2. Tell about your mod. People are very aware of trojans and the likes, who says this strange new mod isn't malware? Whilst you can't guarantee anything, you can show that you truly made a mod. Besides, how do people know whether they want this mod or not? Screenshots (images) would be good, but hard to arrange for this kind of mod. You could state that the values can be configured by the end user, or refer to the people who helped you make the mod.

Don't let this criticism decourage you, I've seen worse. Besides, nobody expects somebodies first mod to be amazing. :encouragement: