[General] - Crafting animation doesn't animate when viewed side-on as Wilson

CameoAppearance

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics
Issue Title: Crafting animation doesn't animate when viewed side-on as Wilson
Issue Description: Whenever I crouch to cook something on the fire, craft an item, harvest twigs, anything that uses the same 'whirlwind of hands' animation as crafting, if my sprite is in a side-on position a smudgy black arc-thing appears. At first I thought it was some kind of rendering error causing Wilson's beard to separate from his face briefly, but it appears to be a frame from the crafting animation. It doesn't animate, and I'm not sure whether it's in the right position. It does go away when you're done crafting/cooking/whatever though. I've included a screenshot, but it might not fully communicate the problem since it's a still image.

It causes no gameplay problems, it's just a visual issue.
Steps to Reproduce: I was on a dedicated server with caves, hosted on the same computer I was playing on, and I was playing as Wilson. It does not appear to matter what season it is or where on the map I am, because this has happened repeatedly under various conditions.

I'm using the v159984 build of the cave beta and running Windows 7.

Archived