Just some curious findings

Well i found an island with an totally regular jungle tree and with mushrooms in the entire island! literally that was the mushroom oasis,

also a "few" monkeys followed me from the monkey hell jungle near my camp and got kinda fun screenshot.

and for last, I found an Pirate Parrot named "Jan Cloud Van Dame", srly Klei hahaha but I couldn't take a screenshot from him

The entire island was just like that, with red blue and green mushrooms, I managed to get about 20 blue ones after i get tired and just sailed off

post-735882-0-71671100-1449960620_thumb.

Monkey Army!

post-735882-0-56993700-1449960688_thumb.

Worst army ever

post-735882-0-89139100-1449960731_thumb.

I found a similar island but with Killerbee Hives. Called it Nope Island because i was unable to even set foot on it without being able to trigger the hives. Made the night near it pretty ofputting because i was basicly sitting on my raft with about 20 Killerbees next to the coast just waiting for me to make a stupid move.

And just from the shore i probably counted 15 hives it was insane. Maybe go back to it soon and screencap it and once i feel confident i might try and eradicate them.

I found a similar island but with Killerbee Hives. Called it Nope Island because i was unable to even set foot on it without being able to trigger the hives. Made the night near it pretty ofputting because i was basicly sitting on my raft with about 20 Killerbees next to the coast just waiting for me to make a stupid move.

And just from the shore i probably counted 15 hives it was insane. Maybe go back to it soon and screencap it and once i feel confident i might try and eradicate them.

I've seen those islands too. They don't just have killer bees they also have a jungle filled with spiders and all the flowers are evil. I called it death island and I never set foot on it again...

these are surelly set pieces! I wonder if there is some other kind like this death island and the monkey hell jungle.

the mushroom island also did spawn an crazy amount of pirate parrots, could even farm dubloons there

Archived