Hounds every 3 days?

So i'm getting hounds every 3 days. Is this intended ? cause in late game you get big hound waves, and having them every 3 days is just annoying.

Just wanna if someone is expriencing this ? I head the seahounds 2 days after a houndwave, and then a bit after i heard the ground hounds.

Best Regards,

Glhrmzz

Day 100 or more  3 to 8 days  7 to 10hounds   30 secs warning

So it is possible that you can get 5 hound waves in 15 days but it would be really rare and unlucky. I don't think you get wave after 2 days. maybe did not really keep track of days.. As I am in day 165 and I once got a new wave maybe in 8 days that it was reaaally long and i was like "where are u hounds?"

using trawl net in deep ocean has a chance to get pan flute and it is really useful especially if you are in another island and when there is no way to go back to your island for your tooth traps. Put them into sleep and eliminate one by one.

using trawl net in deep ocean has a chance to get pan flute and it is really useful especially if you are in another island and when there is no way to go back to your island for your tooth traps. Put them into sleep and eliminate one by one.

Better put them to sleep and surround them with sandbags.

You can create a little zoo by that :D

Archived