Typos galore!

Hello my modding friends! 

I frakking love this game. Unfortunately it would seem that our dear lords at Klei sometimes aren't the best at writing the English. To that end I have been collecting and editing some of the string files, unfortunately-er it seems that no matter what I try I can't get the edits to stick and not break the game. 

So, I humbly request and beseech your help O modding community. I have attached my edited string files and while it would take a positively stupid amount of time to find out why my file is broken, I do believe that I have caught all the typos. 

Can y'all help out? and if the devs are watching maybe you can copypasta my lua file and use it to fix the remaining typos?

Thanks dudez and dudetz

P.S. I named the dlc file "dlc_strings.lua" for the purposing of uploading, that is not infact the issue

strings_screens.lua

strings.lua

dlc_strings.lua

Internationale's bio
INTERNATIONALE = {
NAME = "Internationale",
FILE = "FILE #00-382392A-41190101",
YEARS_OF_SERVICE = "8",
AGE = "36",
HOMETOWN = "Havana",
RESCUED ="They won't even know until we're gone.",
BIO_SPOKEN = "Internationionale Internationale is one of the best all-round operatives I've ever seen, but she's held back by an unfortunate abundance of social concern. If used correctly, she's the bedrock upon which you can build a winning team. Just don't ask her about the plight of the global proletariat.",

Sharp archive bio

FULLNAME = 'ARCHIVED -- THE PROTOTYPE',
BIO = "Sharp's technological make-up is in constant flux as he tinkers with, and replaces his augmentations. During his bounty hunting days, he prefered preferred a more methodical, precise approach. Freed from the biological weaknesses like fatigue and hunger, he would slowly but relentlessly track down targets and eliminate them from a safe distance. And from down wind, since he hadn't yet worked out the finer details of his waste disposal subsystem.",
TOOLTIP = "More Machine Than Man",
AGE = "37",
},

Mission difficulty descriptions

DIFFICULTYDESC=
{
"The facility is guarded by civilian-level security forces and minimal Infosec assets.",--"GUARDED",
"There are some elite enforcement agents on-site. You will face advanced tactics and equipment.",--"VERY GUARDED",
"Expect heavy resistance: elite agents are stationed in this facility.",--"HEAVILY GUARDED",
"Most guards at this facility will have elite training and equipment. Use extreme caution.",--"EXTREMELY GUARDED",
"This facility houses a full compliment of elite security staff. Infiltration is not advised.",--"COMPLETELY GUARDED",
"Expect lethal resistance from the moment you enter the facilty  facility.", --"OMNI ALLY",
},
        DIFFICULTY_OMNI = "Expect lethal resistance from the moment you enter the facilty facility.", -- Custom final mission text.

Alarm tooltip

ALARM_TOOLTIP = "<c:F4FF78>SECURITY LEVEL</>\nThe facility detected Incognita's distrubance disturbance as she beamed you in. They are slowly tracking her signal down, and raising their defences as it locks onto your team's location. New security measures are added every 5 increments.",

Datalog screen

NO_DATA_LOGS = "ALL FILES ON THIS SUBJECT HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO DUE TO CORPORATE SIEZURE SEIZURE OF DATA ASSETS.\n\nRECOMMEND CORPORATE DATA MINING TO RETRIEVE MISSING FILES.",

Unlimited attacks tooltip

TOOLTIP_UNLIMITED_ATTACKS_DESC = "This agents has unlimted unlimited attacks.",

Rush's augment tooltip flavor (this is in the base string file)

MELEE_BOOST_DESC = "+{1} ARMOR PIRECING PIERCING and KO DAMAGE",

Central's augment flavor

CENTRALS_FLAVOR = "The highly confidental confidential work of a Daemon engineer, this subdermal chip re-routes PWR from other networked subroutines. Rumor has it that Central has the only prototype.",

Archive SHARP augment flavor

SHARP_2_FLAVOR ="Each of Alex's earlier MCF designs had their own share of advantages and disadvantages. The X2 had particularly useful benefits, but the bladder containment trouble proved to be too embarassing embarrassing.",

Carbon myomer augment flavor

CARBON_MYOMER_FLAVOR = "Replacement Myomer bundles that produce an accessable accessible compartment in unused body space.",

skeletal suspension augment flavor

SKELETAL_SUSPENSION_FLAVOR = "Nano constucted constructed fiber webbing surrounds the bones, vastly reducing the risk of arthritis.",

medgel flavor

MED_GEL_FLAVOR = "A Medgel capsule contains a swarm of cellular-resotration restoration nanobots suspended in a slurry of nutrients, antibiotics, and synthetic blood vessels. They taste like guava.",

error screen string

-- SCREENS CUSTOM STRINGS
    LOADING =
    {
        ERR_BODY = "There was an error loading. Pressing CONTINUE will load to the state before the error occured occurred.\n<font1_10_r>\n{1}</>",
        ERR_TITLE = "OOPS!",
        TRY_AGAIN = "REGENERATE LEVEL",
    },

Opening cinematic subtitle typos

END_10 = "<c:FF8C00>Warning, security personnel have been notified and are enroute en route.</>",

END_32 = "One minute the combined security aparatus apparatus of 4 megacorps is bearing down on us\n and the next SecNet is gone.",

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw in my edits for the DLC strings

SKILL_CHIP_ANARCHY = "legerdemain brain chip",  SHOULD BE Legerdemain

REACTIVE_MOYOMER = "Reactive Moyomer", SHOULD BE Myomer (It’s myomer in the other aug)

AP_RIFLE_TOOLTIP = "kills a target from long range.", SHOULD BE Kills

Decker’s log should be Decker not deckard

The following are the nittiest of picks (as if the earlier ones aren’t)

UPDATE4_TEXT = "Caution. Omni corp has upgraded all Enforcer units with XL-5 Scan Grenades. As well as scanning, the XL-5 emits a disruptive field that disables cloaking and Hologram Technology.",

Maybe should be OMNI?

CENTRAL_SEE_DATABANK = {

"Interesting, they have a lot of on site data banks here. Might be worth a search.",

}, 

databanks should be one word?

SEE_DEVICE = {

"Ah. There's our macguffin.",

"Our what?",

"It's a.. technical term.",

There should be 3 dots after the A?

Archived