First Impressions *Very Minor Spoilers* & Tips

My initial findings... 

I have survived to day 54, and I'm still alive and thriving. Here are some complaints, and compliments.

1. Apes are really annoying. There is no limit to how far they follow you. They stalk you, day in and day out till you are either dead of have left the island. I thought the fire from the magma piles would make them leave, but they only kept following, and did not care about the plumes of fire. 

2. Boat Mechanics are great, I love the cargo boat. A great tip is when your boat is really low on HP use a hammer and salvage the ship for remains.

3. Seaweed is really good. It grows super fast, and and is really good almost OP in the hurricane season. You can cook and you will gain health, and won't loose sanity. 

4. When your coral is gone its gone. It is not a renewable resource as far as I know. 

5. Poison is the absolute worse. unless you have anti-venom count your losses. The best way to get anti-venom is to dig up the poison holes in swamps. 

I will update this periodically. 

You'll regret what you've said in the summer.

5. Poison is the absolute worse. unless you have anti-venom count your losses. The best way to get anti-venom is to dig up the poison holes in swamps. 

I will update this periodically. 

Archived