is this good ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. is this good ?

the staff can be made with 20 charcoal 3 twigs and 8gold when used it acts like the fire darts but has a durability of 100% (goes down by 5 each use) it has 20 uses

why so much gold ?

me:well you can mostly get alot of gold from the pig king so it seem relevent

But, we have already darts that set things on fire. This staff would just nerf the darts in terms of usefulness, as all those resources would be relatively simple to acquire (especially once you find the pig king... 8 meat and you get 8 gold ore) and then it creates "20 fire darts".

But, we have already darts that set things on fire. This staff would just nerf the darts in terms of usefulness, as all those resources would be relatively simple to acquire (especially once you find the pig king... 8 meat and you get 8 gold ore) and then it creates "20 fire darts".

i see :) maybe a red gem or 2 there so rare to find i never seen a fire hound drop 1 and im on day 107 it says on the wiki its a %20 drop rate but never found 1

It just seems a bit too magical for Don't Starve. Okay, we have Meat Effigies, but they're less mage-like and more dark and sinister.

If they did put it in, I would only ask that you have to have a full-length beard in order for it to work just so Wilson looks more like a Wizard.