Dogfish, stop running! Any Survival Tips for Shipwrecked?

Defeated a PMS palm tree guard (rather call him nut guard), injured by a bunch of mudskippers, poisoned by stink rays but still surviving decently at the 16th day, living in a "paradise".

Anyway, to other players, does anybody know how to catch a dogfish? The net doesn't work, I can't attack  him melee, plus i can't lead them to traps properly. Anybody found a way to catch them? And to those who caught it, what does it drop?

Besides dogfish, did anybody find dead players in shipwrecked world? So far the only way i got bone shards is through busting treasure chest. otherwise, I found no reliable way of obtaining this important item.

does anybody know how to catch a dogfish?

Spearguns.

what does it drop?

Fish to eat. Or if you let it rot, then hammer, 2 bone shards.

did anybody find dead players in shipwrecked world?

I found one island with so many skeletons I got a full chest of boneshards.

It's not exactly a survival tip, but I discovered that you can get a free raft for yourself from the set-piece that has a loose raft and a few spear guns floating close to an island.  If you paddle your raft close to the loose raft but get on the shore side of it, you can leap onto the loose raft and paddle it until it is on the shore side of your other raft, and then leap back to your original raft and repeat the process until both rafts are on the shore.

The spear guns are nice, too.  :lemo:

Archived