Wild Boar House Exploded

I'm... somewhat at a loss at what exactly happened.  It's the second season (hurricane?) and it was storming.  I was following the wild boar guy around, feeding him mushrooms every so often for manure.  All of a sudden, his house just kind of exploded.  I didn't have a hammer equipped and, as far as I could tell, it didn't get hit by lightning.  The structure made a sort of 'pop' sound and the materials scattered around.  Nothing was on fire  The tide had come in and there was water around it.

Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm curious now if their houses can be knocked over by very strong winds, or if this was some weird glitch.

The hurricane can destroy a lot of things. It took down my wood walls, my Wild Boar houses, as well as a few trees and bushes. It's intense. It does not, however, seem to break down other things like my chiminea, science machines, or other things from the science tab.

Ignore me dying from heat in this photo. I had picked up my thermal stone and forgot that it heats up :razz:

post-474081-0-11381300-1449274247_thumb.

Thanks, everyone!  Yeah, I got to see a strong gust explode a tree not long ago XD  Weirdly, the tree didn't disappear like it should have.  It still looked like it was there, but could only be dug like a stump.  There seems to be a few bugs like that regarding things not looking as they should.

Archived