Hardest parts so far "shipwrecked"

Poison is a joke, you cant get poisoned unless you are really willing to, like every 5th mosquito i fight somehow manages to hit me first, and even if he does i just stay poisoned and farm venom from other mosquitos, or find a swamp and dig all those bubbling holes, after that i have like 10+ antivenom and never really use them.

I think so far the hardest thing for me was to find the gears for the icebox, in first play i died on day 64 and didnt find gears.

Currently im on day 67 my second play, i think as soon as i made alchemy machine i went for the search of gears and only by day 60 i found them, and boy when i saw them i was glad i found a boat canon :D dont think i would manage to kill those things with a spear.. those "horses" are actually swimming units now surrounded by corals, that was a big surprise. i was mostly looking for them on the islands haha =))

second hardest part is volcano, as the summer arrives the volcano will erupt periodically smashing everything it hits, your base your farms... ofcourse i swim to an empty island made an icebox and a "blue fire pit" and next thing i see meteor lands right onto that spot, boom everything ruined.

I found that staying wet and swiming around while evading meteors is also working, but not for long, sometimes i was getting overheat, luckily for me i got the icebox at that time and everything went to normal.

I bet from this point on, the survival time will be indefenite, because wilson got beard =) !

Day 74 here, and I have to agree, poison is one of the easiest things to deal with. I've got like 5 venom sacks stashed away along with completed antivenoms from fighting the mosquitoes alone. I haven't found any gears yet, but I'm still searching. 

The hardest part for me is definitely the volcano eruptions. At first it was just once daily, but after hitting day 72 the rocks have just been falling constantly and quickly. I actually think this might be a bug in my game, because they're falling much faster than they were before (and Wilson gave his warning words for a eruption while I was already dealing with an eruption). At this point I'm praying it's just a bug and not how it actually is, because with the constant destruction I won't be able to do anything else but run. 

Just passed this part, finally, i think volcano doesnt errupt for more then 2 weeks, once it stops in the evening i pick up some supplyes from my base and get back to the empty island, well its not completely empty i found island full of flowers , and i stay on the corner all day running from meteors, when its over picking flowers help with sanity plus some supplyes from main base and managed to survive it, but it did kill me once so i had to use a ressurection stone :)

Day 74 here, and I have to agree, poison is one of the easiest things to deal with. I've got like 5 venom sacks stashed away along with completed antivenoms from fighting the mosquitoes alone. I haven't found any gears yet, but I'm still searching. 

The hardest part for me is definitely the volcano eruptions. At first it was just once daily, but after hitting day 72 the rocks have just been falling constantly and quickly. I actually think this might be a bug in my game, because they're falling much faster than they were before (and Wilson gave his warning words for a eruption while I was already dealing with an eruption). At this point I'm praying it's just a bug and not how it actually is, because with the constant destruction I won't be able to do anything else but run. 

That was the volcano eruptions! I thought some unknown pirates bombarding me so I was like 'hmm it's time for pirate hunt'. Since I died at day 65 from the eruption, this is the hardest part for me.

Archived