Hope the islands become more varied.

Its a little tiring to see that every island I sail to has the same forest and sand biome, but this time has maybe a gold rock, or a small patch of swamp, with barely anything different.

I hope more biomes and set pieces are being developed for the full release, because I find myself skipping over a lot of the islands after rowing around them a tiny bit and discovering its exactly the same as the last 4 islands I visited.

Its a little tiring to see that every island I sail to has the same forest and sand biome, but this time has maybe a gold rock, or a small patch of swamp, with barely anything different.

I hope more biomes and set pieces are being developed for the full release, because I find myself skipping over a lot of the islands after rowing around them a tiny bit and discovering its exactly the same as the last 4 islands I visited.

There are more biomes

post-729416-0-76019900-1449105529_thumb.

I want an icy ISLAND! THAT WOULD BE SICK!

And when you visit it, it will automatically make you cold over time. And Blue Hounds and some new icy critters are on the icy biomes. Yeah, I know it wouldn't fit the tropical theme, but--still. It's more variety in a nonsensical world.

Wouldn't mind it if maybe there were slightly different shades of the colours for biomes. It would give some islands that little unique shade to it, I guess.

It'd be cool to have some more creature dominated islands. We've already got Snake, Tallbird and Prime Ape islands. Why not more? :D

Archived