Don't Starve for DS/3DS/DSi

So I took a glance at the way the game works in more detail, and honestly this would make a wonderful DS/3DS game, the mechanics are already there, the only question is do you have any DS devs on your team?

So I took a glance at the way the game works in more detail, and honestly this would make a wonderful DS/3DS game, the mechanics are already there, the only question is do you have any DS devs on your team?

I made a similar post about tablets. They say anything is possible once the game is finished, but while it is still in Beta nothing like that will be done as the game itself is the primary focus.

ive got the main screen working thus far, im sure if they put their heads together this can become a reality, but as for me recoding the entire game oh hell no -_- not for free anyway

ive got the main screen working thus far, im sure if they put their heads together this can become a reality, but as for me recoding the entire game oh hell no -_- not for free anyway

I assure you your time and effort will be rewarded in some way, that is if they know you're doing this. Perhaps an email along with a video of your progress to the Devs.