There climate changes on Shipwrecked?

Hi guys, I am very excited with this DLC but my doubts are emerging, I know it is one early access and will change much this dlc, but I've noticed that there is not beffalos, or some crafting items (winter clothes specifically)

and my question is not currently climate stations? Or the get will in the near future?

Thanks and sorry if my English It is a little bad, im not native speaker.

continue the shipwreck!

Haven't seen it myself, but there's apparently a wet season. I suspect there might be a hot season either planned but not implemented or occurring after the wet season, because most or all of the Reign of Giants anti-overheating items are still craftable even if their recipes had to be changed (like the Floral Shirt).

It's a tropical archipelago, so having the same seasons as the temperate main island wouldn't make sense, but it looks like there's a different kind of seasons.

For me, the "seasons" appeared to be:

Normal (when you start the game til about day 20-30ish?)

"Blue" monsoon (seagulls spawn with the other birds, screen has a blue tint, and OMG MONSOONS)

Ah-back-to-normal-oh-wait-flooding (you think you're back to normal but then you see everything starts flooding, and it's not just the tides... some people are saying mosquitoes spawn from the floodwaters, but I haven't gotten that far yet; my base is just a "little" flooded)

Archived