Bug: Tree_creak_emitter ?

Same error here - crashed just after I had finished avoiding some cocoguards in the windy season. They lost aggro on some snakes, and then a minute or so later, this error.

e: when the game reloaded, it put me right back in the same area, which after about 10 seconds, crashed again with the same error. I'm going to head to bed, but this is a problem.

Man, this literally just happened to me too so i checked the forums and found this. This thing happened TWICE in the same spot while I was sailing home. When i launched the game for a third time I was sailing home (again-again) the game crashed with an error message just like that but... hog brain? Yep. Some text said something like failed to load hog brain with a crash error message.

I've just had the exact same problem here (snakes again CocoTree Monsters). The exact message Tulkaz received. Can't play anymore, i wonder what it is, and i'm wondering if there's any solution without deleting my save.

Got the same error as Tulkaz, tree_creak_emitter and all. I've got the details on a different computer (not at home right now), but IIRC it was pretty much the exact same as OP. Situation: Day 8, windy, was rafting back across to another island. (And was hearing hound warning/approach sounds though I haven't seen if the hounds are, uh, 'normal'.) Didn't try to reload because it was late and I took the crash as a sign to go to bed, lol.

Archived