Don't Starve: Pocket Edition compatible for iPod and iPhone?

Hi, I have recently bought Don't Starve: Pocket Edition on my iPod touch 5th generation, and it said that my device was "incompatible" for the app and that I might get some frame drops. I was wondering if anyone would want the app to be updated so it could be compatible with  iPod's and iPhone's too since not many people may have iPad's. Can this please be put into consideration? Thank you!

Sorry if I put this in the wrong area, still kind of new to forum posting here.

Sure,it would be nice to have the game compatible with the iPod Touch 5G. It would be really nice if the game could run more smoother on the iPod. It would be really sweet if klei could add a D-pad for movement. I have trouble mobilising especially when i'm getting away from mobs. The character would just stop at an object and make comments about it. It is really hard to play the game without this addition. The most number of days i survived was 3-4. Being chased after spiders and beefalos is really hard to evade. The combination of the game running smoother and a D-pad would make this game perfect

Archived