[Mod] Ingame Wiki Logs

Mod on the Steam Workshop (you can also see some screenshots there): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563705993

I recommend you use this version while this Mod is still developed, but you can still use the attached version here.

This Mods Goal is to add as many logs containing stats and tips, together with some lore to the log drop table. The first Version contains one log per kind, but I will add at least one log per day, I hope. The agents log contain information about  the agent, like starting gear, while also adding some gameplay tips. Enemie Guards log contain the stats and what there strenght and weaknesses are, as well as some small tips. Coporation Logs, give a short overview of there tricks, as well as listing all the guards. It contains lore from the wiki. Lastly, there are item logs containing stats and informations about some of the items induvitialy or in groups

Agents: 1 (exmp. Derek)

Guards: 1 (exmp. K&O Heavy)

Coporations: 1 (exmp.  K&O)

Items: 1 (exmp. Tazer)

Note that logs, which were updated and you found them before will not be automaticly updated, you have to delete the old one and hope you find the new.

WikiL.zip

Sweet, an in-game wiki, unlockable as you play. If only Minecraft had one... Anyway, please finish this one, it would be great to have all necessary info in-game, without the need to look up stuff online. While adding item info and such, please include all details that are not specified anywhere (like noise range of guns or EMP packs for example). 

Sweet, an in-game wiki, unlockable as you play. If only Minecraft had one... Anyway, please finish this one, it would be great to have all necessary info in-game, without the need to look up stuff online. While adding item info and such, please include all details that are not specified anywhere (like noise range of guns or EMP packs for example). 

I have to look the exact stats for sound range etc up, aand will not update my Mod today, but tomorrow with atleast 4 new logs, containing a new kind, programs and maybe even Daemons. Also, I think Minecraft has an Ingame Wiki Mod.

Could this mod be made so mod-creators can add their "Wiki" to their items?

Working on a complicated mod and would probably be easier to understand by the user if I had the oppurtunity to make my mod have it's own Wiki-functions.

Wiki-functions???? What am I thinking.

I do not think its posible to have multiple mods indecreated right now (but I guess we could request it). I already have alot to do with the current version, but in the next days I will add a layout on how I create my logs. You can easily create logs for your mod, look it up on the API Example Mod. Or look at my mod, its straight forward

Archived