Where is my Klei folder?

I followed the instructions to set up a Dedicated server. After playing for an hour or two with my friends on my newly created server I decided that I wanted to change the server to endless mode or make a new server in endless mode. All the guides said that you can configure your servers settings in a settings.ini file located in

Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld

I do not have the Klei folder anywhere on my computer. When I go to file location for my dedicated server it takes me to 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server

There is no settings.ini file anywhere in this directory. 

Please help I have no idea how to configure my server without this folder!

• Developer

I followed the instructions to set up a Dedicated server. After playing for an hour or two with my friends on my newly created server I decided that I wanted to change the server to endless mode or make a new server in endless mode. All the guides said that you can configure your servers settings in a settings.ini file located in

Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld

I do not have the Klei folder anywhere on my computer. When I go to file location for my dedicated server it takes me to 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server

There is no settings.ini file anywhere in this directory. 

Please help I have no idea how to configure my server without this folder!

Which version of Windows are you running?

@Quincer, ok, just to be clear. You just don't have the Klei folder or you don't have the entire Documents Folder for Windows? You have tried running the dedicated server already, right? Cause you need to operate the Preconfigured Dedicated Server first, for it to generate the necessary files that you will be able to edit in Documents/Klei. If you can run the Preconfigured Dedicated Server normally then the game should generate the files in Documents/Klei.

Archived