Well, I've had the game for only a couple of days and I still haven't exactly found this key to survival that everyone else has seemed to acquire, right now my longest is 14 days. However, let me tell you, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I'm at this learning curve point where I realize that everything can kill me. So naturally I'm paranoid of everything. It's pretty entertaining how terrified I am. But I've been looking for a fitting first post for the forums and I felt like this was as good of a place as any. I've been sort of lurking around and creeping on all ya'll. So I'll throw some art at ya.

So, my most recent discovery in the game is the Tallbird. I had seen a bunch of pictures of people having these little birds tagging along with them so I decided I was going to raise one of my own. Ol' Daddy Wilson. Not as simple as I had hoped. That bird was a better parent then I had expected.

Posted Image

And a little picture I made of Wendy, probably when she's a bit older. Haven't unlocked her yet. He just looks pretty neat. This game loves some good pigtails though apparently. I'm not too keen on Willow. Maybe I'll warm up to her.

Posted Image

But yeah. That's all I've got for now! I'm really excited about the direction of this game, and the community that it has. The game makers seem like really cool people, and I've been waiting on a good survival game for many many moons. Also, I wanted to ask you guys your opinions about a good art website to post to. I have a deviantart, but I just lose interest in it quickly. Would investing in a tumblr be a good choice? Or sticking and toughing it out with DA? I don't know.

This seems like a fun place! I'm excited to be a part of it!