I'm getting bored...

Hello, I was playing Don't Starve several times.. My record was 30 days. I really wanted to unlock Wolfgang, so I'm playing it again and I'm now on 62 day and I'm getting bored... Should I end this game and play as Wolfgang? Is there anything interesting yet? (I have never been to winter biome). I have also seen fourth unlockable character, should I play up to 100 days to unlock it? Thanks..

...Why are you bored, exactly? and there isn't a winter boime...there is a winter hat. this tells me that you have ALOT of things you can do at the moment... have you made everything? have you Done everything? explore your possibilities, don't be a turtle.

that said, yes, you can commit suicide now, you will unlock wolfgang. sorry if i sound like a jerk. :p

I'm bored because I really did everything what I was waiting for. I had my own army of pigs, pig houses, mandrake. I even killed 2 Spider Queens and I wore spider hat. I had also my sweet bees.. Just everything - like I told - what I wanted to have ;D Now I'm waiting for new updates. I hope that they'll bring new buildings. I would love to have my own house =)

I'm bored because I really did everything what I was waiting for. I had my own army of pigs, pig houses, mandrake. I even killed 2 Spider Queens and I wore spider hat. I had also my sweet bees.. Just everything - like I told - what I wanted to have ;D Now I'm waiting for new updates. I hope that they'll bring new buildings. I would love to have my own house =)

awesome, just making sure and stuff. ;)

Yeah, just wait for an update. There's no reason to burn yourself out, and we should start seeing some of the bigger planned additions (sanity, winter, story mode, etc) get added to the game in the near future, so there's a lot to look forward to.