Reserved Slot Issue

Hey, I am having an issue. I tried reserving a slot for myself by putting my KU_ID in my whitelist.txt file. I also added (whitelist_slots = 1) to my settings.ini. When my server is 1 slot from full and i try to join. It tells me the slot is reserved and i cannot join. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Please help if you can.

Same issue here. It used to work on my previous dedicated servers but in the last week the server was at 7/8 players (one slot reservered), but when I tried to log in I was denied with a message telling me the slot is reserved. I verfied that my KU_ID was in the whitelist.

Hey, I am having an issue. I tried reserving a slot for myself by putting my KU_ID in my whitelist.txt file. I also added (whitelist_slots = 1) to my settings.ini. When my server is 1 slot from full and i try to join. It tells me the slot is reserved and i cannot join. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Please help if you can.

hi dear same problem with me. i'm so worried and confused. :(

It get's worse. Not only were the reservered slots not accepting whitelisted players, when I released those reserved slots via the settings.ini (whitelist_slots = 0) and reboot, they are not actually getting released on my server. So now I'm two slots short. Citadel doesn't know what's going on so I'm hoping someone from Klei will see this!

Archived