NB: forest ---> world

AddPrefabPostInit("forest",function(inst)    --now this is unreachable codeend)AddPrefabPostInit("world",function(inst)    --move here all your stuff from old forest initializationend)

Most of my mods are broken or distorted. Very bad to do so, Klei.   :(

Okay, I will replace my init code in all my mods with this:

local is_forestlocal function ForestInit(inst)	if is_forest then		return	end	is_forest=true	-----> Initialization code here.	-----> This code will be compatible with all branches (including caves beta).endAddPrefabPostInit("forest",ForestInit)AddPrefabPostInit("world",ForestInit)

​Guess it will work fine in any case.

Edited by Maris

• Developer

Hey, sorry. We were cleaning this up and left that out. We will make it so that "forest" still works as you expect for the next update.

_However..._

I do strongly recommend that in the future you use "world", and check for tags instead if you need behaviour specific to a particular kind of world (we've added a "forest" and "cave" tag to the prefabs).

This way your mod will load correctly regardless of the particular prefab name which was used to spawn the world.

No problems. It's good idea to add tags to the world prefab.

Btw I think it's not a big deal. It's easy to add support directly in AddPrefabPostInit:

env.AddPrefabPostInit = function(prefab, fn)		if PREFAB_SYNONYMS[prefab] then			prefab = PREFAB_SYNONYMS[prefab] -- <<<<<<<<<<< Here 		end		initprint("AddPrefabPostInit", prefab)		if env.postinitfns.PrefabPostInit[prefab] == nil then			env.postinitfns.PrefabPostInit[prefab] = {}		end		table.insert(env.postinitfns.PrefabPostInit[prefab], fn)	end

​Up to you anyway. :)