Anyone have any idea why Prism's holomesh failed here?

post-465227-0-63286500-1440999293_thumb.

Prism was disguised and used her buster chip to hack the drone. After the drone is controlled she walks out of the room and is promptly seen by the camera in the next room. Her disguise breaks. I There are no other enemies in close proximity... I have no idea whether this was a bug. Anyone have any idea what happened there?

invisibleinc-prismfail.txt

Guards can discover Prism's disguise from 1 tile away. Since she stands right next to the camera, I assume game uses the same piece of code to check for the 1-tile range disguise reveal, regardless if it's a guard, drone or camera.

EDIT:

Did some testing and none of the cameras I've run into revealed the disguise. I'm almost sure it's a bug that happens in very specific situations.

My experience has been that moving within 1 square of a live camera, while within its viewing angle, disables the disguise. I have not tested this thoroughly but it's happened the few times I've done it so I assumed it was intended.

Archived