Daytime ++

I honestly think that this game needs a longer daytime. I mean planning things out for me is just impossible. I plan to go out to another island to get some supplies and by the time I get over there it is already night time. The supplies for the fire I need to survive over there are nowhere to be seen so I am just screwed. What do you think about having longer sunlight?

I think The Day/night cycle is fine how it is (exept it needs dawn). and as for the no fire supplies situation, I always carry: twigs, grass, logs, and flint at all times, usually in a backback along with: a log suit that I use when nessecary (i drop the backpack and get it back when I'm done fighting), a torch, and honey (to heal myself). these items will keep me safe most of the time and I still have inventory space for anything I find.

Edited by ManagerOfWar

Yea, I am going to try that next time I play. Got to day 17 and got real low on food supplies. I found out the hard way that the farm only gives you a carrot. Expected much more from a farm. Anyway, I went fishing got a few fish then went to find out how to get meat. Attempted to kill a beefalo and got mauled.

I found out the hard way that the farm only gives you a carrot

Um, the farm plot gives you more then carrots? What you grow with seeds is random from carrots, to corn, and there are may other foods that you can grow. There is also a way to get the exact seed but I won't spoil anything. ;)

Yea, I am going to try that next time I play. Got to day 17 and got real low on food supplies. I found out the hard way that the farm only gives you a carrot. Expected much more from a farm. Anyway, I went fishing got a few fish then went to find out how to get meat. Attempted to kill a beefalo and got mauled.

Um no the farms gives you a variety of crops not just carrots. You've either not farmed all that much or your very unlucky. Either way once you've grown a crop that you like, save it and research a birdcage. Capture a bird and put it in there and you can feed it the crop, and it will spit out seeds that will specifically grow that crop. I recommend pumpkin and dragon fruit.

Um no the farms gives you a variety of crops not just carrots. You've either not farmed all that much or your very unlucky. Either way once you've grown a crop that you like, save it and research a birdcage. Capture a bird and put it in there and you can feed it the crop, and it will spit out seeds that will specifically grow that crop. I recommend pumpkin and dragon fruit.

One we practically repeated each other.And two you spoiled how to the certain seed..... Oh well. Edited by Urbstudio