Vacation?

Hi everyone!
What happened with the development of DST?
Last update was 8/5/2015 and it was too little. Through the Ages was aimed on Spring of 2015, but now Fall is coming. Caves still on itself way.
Maybe I missed something? Thank you!

Hi everyone!

Last update was 8/5/2015 and it was too little. Through the Ages was aimed on Spring of 2015, but now Fall is coming. Caves still on itself way.

Devs should just stop making any promises; waaay too much "late to the initially aimed release date".

Devs should just stop making any promises; waaay too much "late to the initially aimed release date".

The Devs are currently working on caves and trying to fix bugs and balance caves while working on plenty of stuff for shipwrecked, and skins etc. If you can't handle the wait, then maybe YOU should be a dev. Why should they release caves when they're could be many potential issues with it? It makes more sense to work on it or fix it rather then release it, then have many people complain and or submit bug reports. Patience is a virtue.

Hi everyone!

Last update was 8/5/2015 and it was too little. Through the Ages was aimed on Spring of 2015, but now Fall is coming. Caves still on itself way.

Caves are soon.

The Devs are currently working on caves and trying to fix bugs and balance caves while working on plenty of stuff for shipwrecked, and skins etc. If you can't handle the wait, then maybe YOU should be a dev. Why should they release caves when they're could be many potential issues with it? It makes more sense to work on it or fix it rather then release it, then have many people complain and or submit bug reports. Patience is a virtue.

I think he was implying that the Devs shouldn't give us any ETAs as all it gets them is grief when they don't hit their target; not that the Devs are going too slowly. I could be wrong though! 

Archived