[General] - Closing the Door changes Guard's action. [Video, Savefile included]

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Closing the Door changes Guard's action. [Video, Savefile included]

Issue Description: In some situations, if you close a door then some guards will do nothing except for looking around.

Steps to Reproduce: I'm not sure what causes this, but the step is:

1. A guard tries to walk through a door.

2. Close that door.

3. That guard will do lookaround instead of moving.

Video: https://youtu.be/HmN1WqNnrOg

Savefile here: savegame.lua

The important distinction is that this only happens with Archive Prism in disguise. I hate it, I really hope it's not intentional that it messes with guard pathing.

Perfectly hide agents, accidentally move Prism through a guard's path, even if I move Prism off the guard's path he will still move around "nothing" on his turn. It also ruins observing sometimes, doesn't show the path they will take but it tips me off that Prism is standing in the way. I was thinking about making a bug report days ago but surely they know about this? It's plain as day playing A.Prism since observing guard pathing is pretty important part of the game already but that's all Prism needs to do to not get walked into.

I think that was because you were standing in the way, so he couldn't find a valid path to the location. Yeah, their pathfinding is wierd like that.

That doesn't matter, I apologize that I forgot to move disguised Prism to make it clear.

Archived