Tactics to Kill Different Monsters

Hitting something and then moving out of the way before it can hit you back isn't exactly an uncommon method of fighting things.

This ridiculousness is generally how I handled most of my RL PvP in my youngster days too.  And not once was I filled w/ shotgun pellets, go figure.

Because you fought scrubs, fatty. Come 1vs1 me.

Often times, it's faster, more resource efficient and more convenient to take out bad dads yourself wonce you've gotten combat down. Time is a resource, never forget that.

Yeah but I'm talking about enjoying the game in the post, rather than efficiency. Not kiting is probably more efficient for newer players because they'll use a great deal of time recovering their health and building new armor when they slip up and take hits, but for older players there is no question that kiting works best. What I'm talking about is engagement in the game; I find kiting really boring and my opinion is that at least some other players will to. We have plenty games where you hit stuff. 

Archived